S. Sargsyan: "Armenia attaches importance to the relations with Estonia"
- President Sargsyan concludes his visit to Jordan
- S. Sargsyan meets President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives of Jordan
- President Sargsyan and Jordanian PM discuss bilateral cooperation
- President Sargsyan meets King of Jordan
- Armenian chess player Mamikon Gharibyan is European Champion
On December 11 the newly appointed Ambassador of the Republic of Estonia to the Republic of Armenia Priit Turk presented his credentials to President Serzh Sargsyan. Press service of Armenian President informs about this.
The President congratulated Ambassador Turk on the commencement of his diplomatic mission in our country and expressed hope that during his tenure the Ambassador will do his best to contribute to the further strengthening and deepening of the Armenian-Estonian friendly relations.
Serzh Sargsyan underscored that Armenia attaches importance to the relations with Estonia in the bilateral format as well as within the EU Eastern Partnership and is ready to move forward the mutually beneficial political dialogue.
The parties stressed the importance of invigorating reciprocal visits on different levels for the development of the Armenian-Estonian relations.