Armenia and Grenada established diplomatic relations
- Bako Sahakyan meets OSCE MG co-chairs
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets postgraduate students of the Russian National Research Tomsk State University
- VivaCell-MTS provides Wi-Fi corners in libraries
- Iranian parliamentarian refers to the Armenian-Iranian friendly relations
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets Ambassador A. Kasprzyk
Armenian and Grenadian permanent representatives to the UN Karen Nazaryan and Desima Williams signed a joint statement on diplomatic relations. Press service of Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs informs about this.
The statement was signed at the Armenian mission building in New-York. After the ceremony two ambassadors held a conversation. Both sides underlined the importance of bilateral relations and agreed to strengthen and activate ties in frame of the UN and other international organizations.