Armenia and Grenada established diplomatic relations
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets Deputy Head of ICRC Operations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets German Observers
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets great-granddaughter of Henry Morgenthau
- Bako Sahakyan meets great granddaughter of Henry Morgenthau
- The Armenian orphans in the refugee camps on Syria: photo
Armenian and Grenadian permanent representatives to the UN Karen Nazaryan and Desima Williams signed a joint statement on diplomatic relations. Press service of Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs informs about this.
The statement was signed at the Armenian mission building in New-York. After the ceremony two ambassadors held a conversation. Both sides underlined the importance of bilateral relations and agreed to strengthen and activate ties in frame of the UN and other international organizations.