Armenia and Grenada established diplomatic relations
- Artsakh Foreign Minister meets Ambassador A. Kasprzyk
- K. Mirzoyan: Such violation by Azerbaijan was a challenge to the efforts of the international community
- Armenian GM K. Movsisian participates in the World Senior Chess Championship
- NKR Foreign Minister completes working visit to Canada
- Artsakh Foreign Minister continues meetings in Canada
Armenian and Grenadian permanent representatives to the UN Karen Nazaryan and Desima Williams signed a joint statement on diplomatic relations. Press service of Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs informs about this.
The statement was signed at the Armenian mission building in New-York. After the ceremony two ambassadors held a conversation. Both sides underlined the importance of bilateral relations and agreed to strengthen and activate ties in frame of the UN and other international organizations.