Expert: 40 % of Turkish population does not want to live with the Christian neighbor
- Sh. Kocharyan comments on Turkish announcement about the normalization of Armenian-Turkish relations
- The IRW Foundation to render homage to the Armenian rescuers
- Los Angeles Cancels $845,000 Contract With Turkey’s Lobbyist Gephardt Group
- US Congressmen to present Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
- Who is responsible for turning Erdogan into a fanatical tyrant?
Today head of the Armenian science department of “Noravanq” educational foundation, expert on Turkey Alistakes Simavoryan and expert of the same foundation Vahram Hovyan met journalists and referred to the topic of religious intolerance against Christians in
According to A. Simavoryan now 120.000 Christians live in
As the expert noted Turks are afraid that their country may become a Christian state, but according to him it is not possible. According to the speaker
“The social inquiries in
Expert also noted that Armenian community is on the eve of vanishing in
Expert of the “Noravanq” foundation Vahram Hovyan announced in his turn that the attacks and pressure against Christians are held both by the government and by the Turk extremists.