Expert: 40 % of Turkish population does not want to live with the Christian neighbor
- The Christian Science Monitor: Why did Obama avoid the word "genocide"
- Fox News: What the Armenians suffered was, indeed, genocide
- Paris-based Turkish NGOs to commemorate Armenian Genocide
- At the origins of commemoration: April 24 as a day of mourning and commemoration of the Armenian Genocide
- Chicago Tribute: And 1.5 million Armenians were killed
Today head of the Armenian science department of “Noravanq” educational foundation, expert on Turkey Alistakes Simavoryan and expert of the same foundation Vahram Hovyan met journalists and referred to the topic of religious intolerance against Christians in
According to A. Simavoryan now 120.000 Christians live in
As the expert noted Turks are afraid that their country may become a Christian state, but according to him it is not possible. According to the speaker
“The social inquiries in
Expert also noted that Armenian community is on the eve of vanishing in
Expert of the “Noravanq” foundation Vahram Hovyan announced in his turn that the attacks and pressure against Christians are held both by the government and by the Turk extremists.