Ed. Nalbandyan about law on Armenian Genocide denial: “This law expresses opinion of majority in France”
- Edward Nalbandian meets AGBU President
- Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe calls on to release an Azerbaijani political prisoner
- Jen Psaki referred to sanctions against Russia and their impact on Armenian economy
- S. Tankian: “We have no information or knowledge about Clooney"
- Azerbaijani-Israeli Propagandist Throws Stones at Armenia from Glass House
Armenian Minister of Foreign Affairs Edward Nalbandyan had an interview with Austrian “Der Standard” daily.
“Recently French Senate accepted a bill which intends to punish those who denies Armenian massacres in
“It is a model or not, anyway, I am sure that such decisions will be accepted by other countries as well as soon as Turkey continues its denial politics. This genocide is a crime against humanity and many countries and international organizations have recognized it. Genocide denial gets its appropriate respond. The law accepted in
Mr. Nalbandyan also was asked that the critics connect Armenian big community in
“No, it is not right. The law is welcomed by French President and by French main political forces both from right and left positions. The law was discussed and accepted in French National Assembly and Senate. So this law expresses the will of the whole
“A group of Senators and Deputies applied to the
“First, this law may only be useful for Armenian-Turkish relations. Turkish denial attitude is an obstacle for Armenian-Turkish relations. Turkish side refused to fulfill the agreements which were signed in
“Der Standard” also referred to the fact that a group of deputies applied to the
“I do not think it is right to be involved in the process of the Constitutional decisions, as
I want to underline once more that the law accepted in